Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Still Here...





So its been a busy week here with my husband home from work I have put him to work! We are almost done my vintage 1950's Cupcake kitchen and photos will be posted either today or tomorrow. I haven't been able to blog much since we have been working on our kitchen and I have been really busy with my Fundraiser Tutus for Zambia if you would like you can click Here and read more about my Tutus and what I am doing to help with my sister in laws missions trip to Zambia. I am also working on getting my Tutu business and Photography Business up and running and fully ready for when I come off of Mat Leave! As you can see I have been extremely busy! OH and I almost forgot my family and I went to a home show on Sunday that I have yet to tell you        
about. I will be doing a whole post on this later but one thing I really wanted to share is... I will be hosting my very first pampered chef party June 8th I ran into the Pampered chef booth at the home show and I just couldn't say no. I am very excited to be having all of these things happening right now I will keep you posted but for now I will have to jet (my hubby is all lonely in the kitchen painting by himself) talk to you later Dolls <3 

No comments:

Post a Comment