Thursday, April 11, 2013

Finally DONE!


Welcome to my Kitchen <3




This is our eat in kitchen Finally completed with pastel blue ceiling Cupcake decor and bay window with mint green trim. I am one happy vintage housewife!


Cast Iron Table with a glass top.                                 Yes I had to have my black and white strips with my beautiful cupcake print <3


  
Corners of the Eat in with all its lovely decor 






















 Davids Grandmothers Tea Cups and Candy Jar 

Below is a view Looking into the kitchen from the Eat in 
(Excuse the dinning room and exersaucer)





And the view from my Dining room


Pastel everywhere you look! 
And a little bit of my own art <3 


Mine and Ella's Beautiful flowers we got at the Home Show on Sunday


The Kitchen sink 
With my Cupcake sign 


AND this is what the kitchen looked like before we re did it!


 And last but not least...


The most amazing Cheesecake you could ever eat! 
Banana Cream Pie Cheesecake 

My Hubby challenged me to make this amazing cake and well what can I say... I DID IT! It's my first Cheesecake to!!



We are currently going through an Ice storm right now with pieces of ice the 
size of a pebble and getting larger so I need to prep a little bit in case the electricity goes out. Have a Fantastic night Lovelies <3

 



2 comments: