Thursday, June 6, 2013

Pizza and Movie Night...

Pizza and movie night tonight at church

 

Tonight my Brothers Girlfriends Mom is going to be coming over to our house to pick myself and my beautiful Ella Bean up where we are going to meet up with a bunch of other AWESOME people at Bradford Alliance Church (our home church) and we are going to be watching a movie called "The Grace Card". I have never been to one of the churches movie nights but I cant wait to see how it goes. I will definitely report back tomorrow morning to let you know what we thought about the movie and the event all together, I cant imagine it will be anything less than extraordinary we always have so much fun at all of our church events. The last one we went to was the Victoria Day (aka May 24) Event. We had all sorts of games and food and fireworks it was AMAZING! I always look forward to all of the church events. Unfortunately though my hubby wont be able to attend this one because it starts at 6:30 and he hasn't been getting home until around 7 or later (construction hours SUCK!) it is going to feel weird because he has always been with us but I am sure he will be happy to come home to a quiet home... 

I have some awesome news I would also like to share with everyone as well while we are on the topic of Church!! My Daughter Ella is going to be Dedicated on Sunday and I am extatic about this! I can not wait for this event she is such a special part of our lives and has so many people in her life that love her and are going to guide her in the way of Christ. <3 I will be writing about this event as well. Probably not until Monday due to all of our joyful events on Sunday but I will have lots of new updates at the beginning of next week. 


Dedications - A Dedication, also known as an Infant Dedication or Baby Dedication, is a Christian ceremony which simply dedicates an infant to God, welcomes the baby into the church, and has the parents dedicate themselves to raising the child as a Christian. The ceremony specifically does not include baptizing the baby with water. A baby Dedication is performed in Baptist, non-denominational, and Assmebly of God churches, instead of an infant baptism. These churches do believe in peforming water baptisms, but subscribe to the doctorine that baptism should only be undertaken by someone who is a believer and follower of Christ and is able to make the choice to be baptized; which an infant is not yet able to do. Most churches that perform these "Believer's Baptisms" normally do so with total submersion in water - often in "living waters" such as a river or lake - with many church members in attendance at these exciting celebrations of faith.





Here is a little preview of the movie we will be viewing tonight <3

No comments:

Post a Comment