Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Easter Day 2



Easter 
Day 2





Today on my Easter Schedule is making Ellas Easter basket or at least starting it. Now it took me wuite a while to figure out what I wanted to put in my 5 month old daughters Easter basket but then it hit me WWTEBD (What would the Easter Bunny do!) Well hes all about giving kids a new experience and having fun right (time to creat some memories) so I thought since she is only 5 months old and she can NOT have chocolate (no matter how much everyone else wants to give her little tastes of everything) I thought why not make her some food homemade organic Apple sauce pureed Carrots (Easter Bunnys east Carrots!) pureed Avocado and some Bananas all of the items are organic except the Avocado and that is because I cant find it anywhere!!!

So then my next thought was why not put the food in sterilized plastic Easter Eggs! When she sees the eggs in her beautiful feathery Easter Basket it will be just as good as Chocolate to her its a new taste and isn't formula and some of it is sweet!

We also got her Two bunnys.... yea thats right Daddy picked one out and it was all dull colored like browns and what not, not saying anything is wrong with that he wanted her to have that one because it looks "real" I thought it was cute but we went to Walmart to pick up some stuff this past weekend and I saw the prettiest and softest pink bunny I wasn't going to get it but my hubby talked me into it so now she has two this year.

She is also getting some sunglasses because Lupus or not I plan on having this little munchkin exposed to the sun as much as possible. She will obviously be protected properly but after being in doors so much this winter we are going to get us some Vitamin D <3

and last but not least we got not 1 not 2 but 3 things of bubbles 1 is Tinkerbell (pff obviously ;)) the next is strawberry scented and the last one is jelly belly cherry scented bubbles. Needless to say we are going to have A TON OF FUN!


and it will be stuffed as best as possible in a beautiful wood woven Tinkerbell green basket with feathers around the rim (yea my munkina likes feathers just like her mommy)

OMG I almost forgot we also got some little rubber Duckies for the bathtub that Im going to attempt to put in the plastic Easter eggs I already have... if not well then I guess we will just stick them wherever they will fit!



Once it is all put together I will take pictures so you can see it all together!

Another Fun activity we did this past weekend to do with Easter was take Ella to go and see the Easter Bunny at the mall to get her picture taken. It was so funny she loves people she never cries and that probably a bad thing some times because a total stranger to her could come and grab her out of my arms ( someone I obviously know she just doesn't) and she will just look at them and smile. On Saturday though it was hilarious I sat her in the arms of the Giant Bunny (that wasn't a problem at all) and then the photographer and side kicks started making so much noise and she gave them a look like what the heck are you doing. So I tried to get her attention and as soon as she would smile at me they would start making loud yelling noises and she would go back to the your weird face. Finally they were quiet and I got her attention and she smiled and they took the picture before they started yelling again. I suppose from all of the excitement going on as soon as I picked her up she spit up all over her pretty Easter TuTu I made fore her. Oh well it served its purpose.


Just a little craft to do with your Little one



Today's Post was short so i thought I would leave you with some beautiful Easter Vintage things I have found over time :)





















And my Favorite 2






No comments:

Post a Comment