Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Big things coming!





I have been absent for almost 2 weeks now! My apologies. I worked a wedding a couple of Saturdays ago, I say worked because I was the Photographer, Hairstylist, and Make up artist.... I was alot of work but was so much fun and I couldn't have asked for a better Bride and Groom to work with. They went from being a client to friends in no time I wish the best for them in there new marriage. With that being said I am not yet aloud to post any photos from the wedding yet I am waiting on the Brides Okay to post publicly until she sees all of them. As soon as she allows me to I will post on here to show everyone! It was so beautiful and was so inspiring I am going to make a fake wedding with a vintage theme! Here we go!


Wedding check list. Totally will come in handy!

There is the checklist I will be following lets start with the Brides attire. Now what you need to know is I didn't have a normal wedding I got married in Niagara Falls and then we had a small get ceremony and reception at our house in the backyard and it was very Halloween/Tim Burton style so for this one I am going to try a more vintage approach and at the end I will show you what I did for my actual wedding.

Looky what I found!

beautiful vintage wedding dresses

1950s wedding dresses

OK ARE YOU READY FOR THE DRESS???

Here it is!



Isn't that beautiful? I love how there are modern touches as well as some vintage with the lace.

shoes you ask?

aren't they beautiful omg I just want to own them and put them on display!



the slip to go with the dress (petticoat with train)

as for Bridal Lingerie lets keep that for a secret shall we? ;)

Hosiery


A stocking lesson

Here is the winner I love these ones!

Trashy.com - Lingerie - panties - hosiery - swimsuit models - sexy lingerie - Sheer Cursive Seamed Bridal Stockings

here is an interesting little fact




Something simple like this one for the veil.. I had a birdcage veil for my wedding and I regret it I feel like I wasn't a real Bride because I didn't have that actual veil with the blusher.


This for the necklace


I LOVE the backdrop necklaces they are so beautiful with a pair of drop pearl earings like these


and a pretty bracelet like this one


I probably wouldn't do the gloves but a Tiara I CAN do!


I am in love!

Tomorrow we will work on the bridesmaids and flower girl and maybe a little extra...... a Bridal shower perhaps?

I will leave you with the song that the Bride and groom danced to for their first dance one of my favorite love songs now.


No comments:

Post a Comment